Accounting Supervisor (Manila Bayshore)
This position is primarily tasked to manage the day-to –day accounting and investment functions of the company by maintaining and producing financial information and accounting tasks of company accounts and records.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / Accounting Related courses
- Has experience handling atleast 5 people
- Knowledge in Financial Statement Preparation (3-5 years)
- Experience in Government Remittances and compliance (3-5 years)
- Can prepare Management Reports (3-5 years)