Primarily tasked to provide an efficient and effective professional financial service to the company and to ensure that statutory obligations for financial management are met and maintained and that an effective, efficient and responsive financial support service to the business partners and units.
- Must be a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- Has experience handling people
- Knowledge in Financial Statement Preparation (5-8 years)
- Experience in Government Remittances and compliance (5-8 years)
- Can prepare Management Reports (5-8 years)