This position is primarily tasked to assist in performing banking and accounting functions such as bookkeeping, government agencies payments, check preparation for suppliers and received payments from clients/customers.
- Handles book of accounts.
- Prepares monthly trial balance per division.
- Prepares check and check vouchers.
- Receives daily remittance from account representative and prepares daily collection reports.
- Counter checks of deposit slips against collection report.
- Handles, sorts and checks issued purchase orders, statement of accounts and other billings.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course
- With at least 1 year working experience on the required field
- Computer literate, expertise in Microsoft is an edge
- Knowledgeable on bank transactions
- Able to handle on receiving of payments from clients and answer queries with relation to handled accounts
- Willing to render overtime when necessary
- Other functions that may be delegated