Public Relations Coordinator and Planner
- The Public Relations Coordinator and Planner is responsible for strategizing and producing action plans for Megaworld Corporation’s PR/advertising campaigns based on pre-defined marketing objectives.
- The Public Relations Coordinator and Planner is in charge of identifying media platforms that best suit the brand and/or product that will be advertised. His/Her responsibilities include: Producing monthly media placement calendars including cost and recommended executions, liaising with publications account executives to ensure that advertorial placements and its key objectives are converted into tangible tasks.
- He/She is also expected to handle the day-to-day monitoring, management and trafficking of projects/executions assigned to each unit under Megaworld Corporation’s Public Relations and Media Affairs Department. He/She will ensure successful project completion by maximizing operational efficiencies by effectively controlling and orchestrating timelines.
- Effective organizational abilities
- Capable of coping with pressure
- Confident and has good interpersonal and communication skills