- Prepares the deed of sale and/or deed of assignment as requested.
- Ensures that the details of buyers and that the forms used for the preparation of deeds are accurate and free of errors.
- Ensures the completeness of documents before release to clients for signature.
- Ensures that all set deadlines for the documentary processing of das and doa are strictly followed.
- Maintains updated records for all drafts and final copies of deeds.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Open for newly graduates and or with 1 year experience in related field is required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office application
- Open for newly graduates with good communication skills
- Can work with minimal supervision