This position is primarily tasked to manage the day-to –day accounting and investment functions of the company by maintaining and producing financial information and accounting tasks of company accounts and records.
- Responsible for the operation of accounting systems and records, including but not limited to cash receipts, expenditures, investments, purchasing, inventory, assets, payroll.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems to ensure integrity of finances based on sound accounting procedures and controls.
- Prepares and executes appropriate bank transfer to meet expense and investment requirements and maintains and executes subsidiary records and system entries.
- Reviews and authorizes check requests and purchase order invoices and advice of potential over-expenditures or misappropriation.
- Reconciles bank accounts and verifies the bank balance with the general ledger.
- Supervises all month-end and year-end accounting procedures including preparation and entry of journal entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger computer systems.
- Supervises staff and ensures reports are submitted on specific deadlines.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- BS Accountancy Graduate
- Preferably CPA
- At least 5 years experience in General Accounting
- 30 to 35 years old (max. of age)