A. Duly registered stockholders have the option to vote for the matters contained in the agenda for the Annual Meeting through electronic voting in absentia. The deadline for registration is 5:00 PM of 11 June 2021. Beyond this date, stockholders may no longer avail of the option to electronically vote in absentia
B. After verification, the Company shall send a ballot to the registered stockholder through his/her/its e-mail address which shall contain all the agenda items for approval as indicated in the Notice of Meeting and the registered stockholder may vote as follows:
(1) For items other than Election of Directors, the registered stockholder has the option to vote: In Favor of, Against, or Abstain. The vote is considered cast for all the registered stockholder’s shares.
(2) For the Election of Directors, the registered stockholder may vote for all nominees, not vote for any of the nominees, or vote for some nominees only, in such number of shares as preferred by the stockholder, provided that the total number of votes cast shall not exceed the number of shares owned, multiplied by the number of directors to be elected. The total number of votes the stockholder is allowed to cast shall be based on the number of shares he/she or it owns.
(3) Once voting on the agenda items is finished, the stockholder can proceed to submit the accomplished ballot via email to email@example.com.
(4) After the ballot has been submitted, the stockholder may no longer change his/her vote. The stockholder will receive a confirmation email that his/her/its vote has been recorded.
C. Thereafter, the Office of the Corporate Secretary, through election inspectors appointed for the meeting, shall tabulate all valid and confirmed votes cast through electronic voting, together with the votes through proxies, subject to validation by representatives of the Company’s external auditors.
D. Registered stockholders shall have until 5:00 PM of 11 June 2021 to cast their votes in absentia. Stockholders will not be allowed to cast votes during the livestream of the Annual Meeting
III. VOTING BY PROXY
A. For individual stockholders holding certificated shares of the Company – Download the proxy form that is available here.
B. For stockholders holding ‘scripless’ shares, or shares held under a PCD Participant/Broker – Download the proxy form that is available here. Stockholders are advised to coordinate with their brokers first for the execution of this type of proxy.
C. For corporate stockholders - Download the proxy form that is available here. A copy of the duly signed and notarized Secretary’s Certificate must be submitted together with the proxy form. For reference, a sample Secretary’s Certificate is also available here.
D. General Instructions on Voting by Proxy:
(1) Download and fill up the appropriate proxy form. Follow the instructions on how to cumulate or allocate votes in the election of directors. Send the scanned copy of the duly executed proxy form via email to corporatesecretary@
(2) Deadline for the submission of proxies is at 5:00 PM of 11 June 2021.
(3) Validation of proxies will be on 16 June 2021.
(4) If a stockholder avails of the option to cast his/her vote electronically in absentia and also issues proxy votes with differing instructions, the duly accomplished ballots sent through e-mail shall replace the proxy votes issued by the stockholder.